Tuesday, April 5, 2011

traveling stretches the soul.

I haven't really posted any pictures from Italy (other than my mobile uploads while I was there), so, here you go!

These are some of my favorites:
This one is actually from London. Fish N' Chips!
Welcome to Venezia!
 Rialto Bridge
 
 The view from our window.
 
 Our favorite pizza place!
 It's just a palace. No big deal.
 San Marco Square. You know, the one with all the pigeons.
 
 
 "Something Strange Happened Here"
 Tiramisu
 Bellini. You. Don't. Even. Know.
 Creme Brulee.
 Venetian Showers <3
 The Snack Bars were our favorite! Cappuccinos every day.
 Lasagna.
 
 
 Snack bar #2
 
 Ravioli
 PIZZA.
 Snack bar #2
 Rialto in the sunshine
 
 
 
 
 The Rialto Market
 
 She makes bread
 

I can't wait for our next adventure :-)

1 comment: